This is our complete healthcheck testing package for adults including:
1. Body Composition Analysis,
2. Truncal obesity measurement,
3. Blood Glucose (by finger-prick test),
4. Blood Lipid Profile (by finger-prick test),
5. Metabolic Health Risk Score,
6. Resting Lungs Function Test (standard spirometry),
7. Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG) and Blood pressure,
8. Cardiorespiratory Fitness Test (VO2max),
9. Fitness Index.
The testing package takes approximately 1 hour to complete, it does require to undress the top half for fitting heart monitoring electrodes on the skin, and requires comfortable clothing for exercise. It should be performed before a meal or allow 2 hours after a meal, with normal water intake, and on a day when you have not performed strenous exercise.
The same restrictions apply for taking this Health check as for undertaking Body Composition Analysis and Cardio-Respiratory Fitness Test. Subjects with the type of medical problems described previously are not appropriate candidates for the Health check. Please enquire beforehand if you suffer with chronic medical conditions.